Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aria Pro II SB-1000 Exhibition Models!

































UPDATE: I noticed the Japanese site has removed all of the exhibition models! So I've added all of the photos I have of these basses...
I came across some very unusual Aria SB-1000's on Aria's Japanese site. They are apparently exhibition models and it doesn't seem like they will be produced on a large scale. However, it does look like they are for sale since they have prices listed (around 180,000 Yen!) on the site along with the specs! They're definitely some of the most unique SBs I've ever come across! There's even a model with a Kahler Tremolo! I'm kind of partial to the black 5 string with orange stripes!
Here are some pics, but be sure to follow the link to Aria's site for even more photos!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings to you brother, I have An Aria SB 1000 (active/passive pickups) still very very good. Have been used it for a long long time. Just need to tweak and solder the wire cicuits a bit and u got almost brand new. If you know of any real enthusiast who really wants to buy and take care of it i'm willing to let go. Dont know if Aria still produces any more of these wonderful bases. email me at zayne101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete